The Cash App direct deposit unemployment pending is a common issue that many people face
due to various reasons. If your stimulus payment is pending on Cash App, there could be different reasons behind it. As per the assessment of different pending payments, the following conclusion can be drawn:
· Probably you may have shared the wrong routing and account number with the concerned government authority.
· Cash App found suspicious activity on your account.
· You are using an old version of the Cash App.
· There may be an internet connectivity issue with your device.
· Cash App may have found something wrong with your personal details through which you have verified your account.
· Sometimes, server and technical issues are also there behind Cash App pending issues.
These are the most common reasons behind direct deposit unemployment stimulus pending payments on Cash App. The users can rectify most of the errors on their own. However, the users can approach customer support if Cash App direct deposit pending continues.