Cash App Card balance is a premium feature that helps users with quick payments at retail stores. With Cash App Card, the users can spend the funds available in the Cash App account. It means the Cash Card and Cash App account balance is linked to each other. You must have a balance in your Cash App account for Cash Card payments at merchant stores. Hence, you must be aware of the available funds in your Cash App account. If you don't know how to check Cash App Card balance online? Here are the steps below:
· Run a web browser on your laptop or PC.
· Visit the official Cash App website.
· Login to your Cash App account using login credentials.
· Your Cash App account dashboard will display on the screen.
· Now, locate the Cash App balance on the homepage with a dollar sign.
Now, it is clear that the Cash App Card balance is actually the Cash App account balance. If you have a low balance, add money to Cash App using a bank account transfer or load your Cash App Card at merchant stores. If you find it difficult to manage things, get support from the Cash App customer service.