Cash App can ban or close your account for a variety of reasons. Most accounts that are not ethical on Cash App's platform are closed. Sometimes, however, it might close or ban accounts of innocent users without giving any explanation. You might also be experiencing the same problem.
Here are some reasons due to which Cash App account is closed:-
2. You have not supplied original documents: If you submitted incorrect details when applying for ID verification via the Cash app, your verification was not approved. Cash App may close your account if it discovers that your information is incorrect or doesn't match the data registered with the government.
3. You are not a citizen in the USA: Cash App is available only in the US or UK. If you're not a citizen of either of these countries but still use the Cash App somehow, your account could be closed or banned.
4. To open a Cash app account, you must be under 18: Cash App is only available to those over 18 years old. If you're under 18 and have used the Cash App previously, Cash App closed your account because you are not allowed to use the app.
6. A fake/expired bank account was used: Answering the question "Why did Cash App close your account?" is another way to answer the question. It could be that you provided a fake bank account or linked an expired debit/credit with Cash App. Cash App will consider it suspicious activity if you provide false or fraudulent bank details. This will lead to account closure or ban.
7. You have tried too many login attempts: If you are trying to log into your account but don't know your password or have made multiple unsuccessful login attempts, Cash App could close your account. The system might think you are trying to hack into the account. In this instance, it's better to reset your password than try to guess different passwords.